1stForexTradingGuide.com 1stforextradingguide.com

Your FREE guide to winning at foreign exchange "Forex" trading!您的免費指導,以打贏在外匯“外匯”交易!

Want to Make Money Trading in a Never-Ending Bull Market? 想賺錢的買賣,一個永無止境的牛市?


Do you want to trade and earn money inside a never-ending bull market, open 24 hours a day, with high leverage and low transaction costs? 你想不想貿易和賺錢內的一個永無止境的牛市,每天24小時開放,與高槓桿和低交易成本呢?

In the past, small time speculators and investors were not allowed to try their luck at investing in foreign currency exchange, also known as "Forex". 在過去,小的時候,炒家及投資者均不得嘗試自己的運氣在投資,外幣兌換,也稱為“外匯” 。

Due to strict financial requirements, foreign currency trading was mainly reserved for banks and major dealers, who were the only ones who could benefit from the amazing liquidity and sturdy trending nature of Forex trading. 由於嚴格的財務規定,外幣買賣,主要是預留給銀行及主要交易商,誰獲得的唯一誰可受益於令人驚嘆的流動性和堅固的趨勢,性質,外匯買賣。

New technology has now permitted foreign exchange market brokers to break down the barriers and let smaller traders join in. And, with some help, you too can delve into this never-ending bull market. 新技術,現在已允許外匯市場經紀要打破壁壘,讓規模較小的貿易商加入英寸,並與一些幫助,你也可以深入探討,這永無休止的牛市。

That's why we decided to create this FREE guide to successful Forex trading! 這就是為什麼我們決定建立這個免費指南,以成功的外匯交易!

If you don't make the most of the Forex market now, you'll hate yourself later. 如果你不使大部分的外匯市場,現在,您會恨自己。 Currency trading is always seen as a bull market because the currencies are always trading against one another. 貨幣交易是始終視為一個牛市,因為貨幣始終是貿易對一的另一個。 If one currency isn't doing so well, that means another currency is doing a lot better. 如果一種貨幣是沒有這樣做,那麼,這意味著另一種貨幣,是做了很多更好。

With Forex there is always a possibility for bull market trading for smart traders. 與外匯,始終存在一種可能性,為牛市的交易智能交易。 Give us 45 minutes and we'll give you a free guided tour through the expanding foreign currency exchange (Forex) market! 給我們45分鐘,我們會為您提供免費的導遊,通過擴大兌換外幣(外匯)市場!

The Forex market is different from trading stocks and futures. 外匯市場是不同的買賣股票及期貨事務監察。 If you feel up for some currency exchange, you will need a crash course in how things work in this area. 如果你感到了一些外匯兌換,您將需要有一個速成班,在如何的東西,這方面的工作。 This is the site where you can learn about it. 這是網站,您可以了解它。

Here is just some of the information you will find here at 1stForexTradingGuide.com : 在這裡,只是一些資料,你會發現在這裡1stforextradingguide.com
14 reasons to pick forex over futures and stocks. 14原因回升超過外匯期貨和股票。
How to easily detect brokers you should steer clear from. 如何輕鬆輕鬆檢測經紀你應該避開。
5 fundamental indicators to forecast a currency's long-term tendencies. 5個基本指標,預測貨幣的長期趨勢。
4 technical indicators analysts use to moderate price trends. 4技術指標分析使用,以溫和的價格趨勢。
The secret to using the "stop-loss" option effectively. 秘密用“停損”選項有效。
Why the best traders don't "stop while they're ahead" and let their profits run. 為什麼最好的貿易商不“停止,而他們未來” ,讓他們的利潤運行。
The secret to lowering your trading costs (the way a real investor would). 秘密,以降低您的交易成本(的方式一個真正的投資者會) 。
9 tools to help you keep a close eye on the market. 9工具來幫助您保持密切注視市場。
And there's lots more! 有的地段更多!

Nothing like the stock exchange, the Forex market is a 24-hour market. 沒有像證券交易所,外匯市場是24小時的市場。 This means no waiting to make the most of profitable market conditions. 這意味著,不需要等待,使最有利可圖的市場條件。 No waiting for the opening bell to start exchanging. 不需要等待開幕鐘開始交流。

Other differences exist as well. 其他存在分歧,以及。 Remember that the Forex market is the most liquid market in the world, which means there are basic rules as to when you can enter or withdraw from the market. 記得當時的外匯市場是最液體的市場在世界上,這意味著有基本規則,至於何時可以進入或退出市場。

This guide will show you all the differences you need to know about the Forex exchange, before you begin. 本指南將顯示您的所有分歧,你需要了解的有關外匯交易所,在你開始之前。 Like the higher leverage you'll have information about the Inter-Bank market that runs behind the Forex trading scenes. 像高槓桿您有有關銀行間市場運行背後的外匯交易的場面。

Want to get rid of any beginner mistakes? 要擺脫任何初學者錯誤呢?

You can start by finding the right broker. 您可以從尋找合適的經紀人。 We’ll help you evaluate the type of broker you should look for, and when he or she has a good deal to offer. 我們可以幫助您評估類型的經紀人,你應該看看,當他或她是一個很好的協議提供。

This report will definitely give you a crash course in Forex trading. 這份報告將肯定給你一個速成班,在外匯買賣。 So you can hit the market while it is running, eliminate beginner mistakes, and make intelligent decisions as you invest. 所以你可以打入市場的同時,它正在運行,消除初學者的錯誤,並作出明智的決定,作為您的投資。 When there's money on the line, it only makes sense to make a small investment in order to protect a big investment. Read on and find out more about the Forex market ! 當有的金錢,對路線,它不僅使意識,使一個小的投資,為了保護一個大的投資。 閱讀,並找出更多有關外匯市場